From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [04/20] git commit: make search family tabs collapse into dropdown
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:56:06 GMT
On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 7:58 AM, Chris Rohr <rohr.chris@gmail.com> wrote:
> If there is a plan to make that plugin stand alone should it be pull out
> into your personal repo, given a license, and then added back in and
> referenced in the license file now before a release is done?
>
> Not sure about the process here. What do you think Tim?

It's really Andrews call on how he wants to manage it.  My original
query was b/c it looked like an external "plugin" of some sort and I
was trying to verify the license but google didn't turn anything up so
I thought I'd check.  If you know now that you want it to live
independently of Blur then may as well do as Chris suggested;
otherwise it's fine - either route is easily reversible so there's
isn't a "wrong" move:)

--tim