From Dibyendu Bhattacharya <dibyendu.bhattach...@gmail.com>
Subject Presenting "Near Real Time Indexing Kafka Messages into Apache Blur" at Lucene Solr Revolution
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 05:15:58 GMT
Dear All,

Here is the session details on "Near Real Time Indexing Kafka Messages into
Apache Blur"  which we will be presenting at LuceneSolr Revolution.

http://lucenerevolution.org/presentations/

See under "What's Hot in OSS" category.

I have written distributed Kafka Consumer using "Spark Streaming" and used
this consumer to index messages into Apache Blur via Blur queuing API. Here
is the github project for Kafka-Spark consumer :
https://github.com/dibbhatt/kafka-spark-consumer

Regards,
Dibyendu