From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Blur version 0.2.3-incubating RC1
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:14:13 GMT
On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Chris Rohr <rohr.chris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tim,
>
> The 3 you can't find are from the original blur console, they can be
> removed.  We will need to add the 3 MIT ones.  I can do this if you all
> want.  What is the process?  Does this hold up the release?

Hey Chris,
Yes, licensing issues are blocking - it needs to get fixed before a
release so probably fix it as soon as you can and lets roll a new
candidate.  FWIW, the three that I noticed not being accounted for
were a spot check, not comprehensive.  I'd do a find . -name *.js and
just do a check against the license file with these guidelines[1] in
mind.

On a side note, I'd really like to go back to putting the path (e.g.
./blur-console/src/main/webapp/js/utils/jquery.event.gevent.js) on a
new line under the mention in LICENSE to aid in both find things that
should be accounted for and things that are in License but should not
be... thoughts?

Thanks,
--tim

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#permissive-deps