From Andrew <andrew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blur console and zk
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:20:55 GMT
Tim,
While we could get most of the information using the blur thrift api, the
ZookeeperClusterStatus gives us the blur connection information. (and more)
We were trying to avoid reading the site file directly.
When blur switches to random ports, will that only affect the shards or
will the controllers be random as well?

Andrew