From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for Opportunity to contribute to Apache Blur
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 00:39:16 GMT
Gopala,

First off welcome!  Thanks for your interest!  Anyone can contribute and
help with the project.  I would suggest taking a look at the Getting
Started if you haven't already:

http://incubator.apache.org/blur/docs/0.2.0/getting-started.html

We are in the process of releasing 0.2.3 which fixes a lot of bugs from the
0.2.0 release.  Once that is out the door we will begin another round of
development of new features.  So look for email traffic from jira on tasks,
and if you like to help with them just comment on the jira task or email
the dev list.

So again welcome and jump right in with questions and suggestions.  :-)

Aaron