From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Blur version 0.2.3-incubating RC1
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 01:01:57 GMT
This is the first release candidate for Apache Blur, version
0.2.3-incubating.  This release is a re-release of 0.2.2-incubating with a
few bug fixes.  The jira release notes are for 0.2.2-incubating because the
release for that version stalled during the mail server outage in May.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12325596&styleName=Html&projectId=12313721

*** Please download, test and vote by [3 working days after sending].

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/blur/0.2.3-incubating/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-blur.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/release-0.2.3-incubating-rc1

Blur's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/blur/0.2.3-incubating/KEYS