From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: console dev
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:31:09 GMT
Tim,

Sorry, the README needs to be updated as things have moved around.  There
are a couple of ways to do development on the UI portion of the code base.

1. From the src/main/webapp directory run grunt serve which will start a
nodejs server (port 3000 i believe) and serve up the UI and watch for JS
and CSS changes.  This process will also use fake data by default but you
can change that by delete the fakeIt parameter

2. In eclipse, if you change the source js and scss files you still need to
run the grunt commands to "compile" into the public directory.  If you have
the server running in eclipse, eclipse will NOT auto update the running
system, so you will have to refresh and restart the server on each change
if you want to see it.

Chris