From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: console dev
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:20:40 GMT
On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Andrew <andrew.va@gmail.com> wrote:
> hmm, looks like we need to make a small change to the Jetty configuration
> so it points to public.
> I made a change to the grunt configuration so it works during development.
> I'll make that change tonight so users don't need to put "public" in the url

I think I spoke too soon... that works, as in, I now get a functioning
console to display.  However, it seems like it's running against the
minified version.  I'm wanting to make 'hot' changes to the regular js
files and see them appear during development.  How can I get that sort
of dev-cycle set up?

--tim