From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting 404 while downloading source and binary artifacts
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 11:54:00 GMT
On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:53 AM, chandresh pancholi
<chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was following Getting start guide(
> http://incubator.apache.org/blur/docs/0.2.2/getting-started.html) and while
> downloading source and binary artifacts i am almost getting 404 on all URLs.

Hi Chandresh,
We've updated the site in prep for a release that hasn't happened yet.
 I think you're best bet to get started would be to take a look at the
release candidate artifacts for now:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/blur/0.2.2-incubating/

Note, those aren't officially released and should be treated as a
snapshot.  We're still hoping to kick 0.2.2 out the door soon...

Thanks,
--tim