From Andrew <andrew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting master up to date
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:24:05 GMT
Aaron,
The link you provided looks like a good strategy for merging 0.2 into
master.
My question is whether this is a good time to switch? Is 0.2 released yet?
Shouldn't master branch reflect the "released" version of blur?
Also, It looks like the last commit on master was on January 17th, so I
guess there aren't any patches going into the 0.1 release, but maybe we
should keep a 0.1.* branch around just in case someone needs a patch. (I
noticed there aren't any tags for the 0.1 version)