From Garrett Barton <garrett.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting master up to date
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:14:18 GMT
This came up with some folks recently looking to use blur and confused on
what branch is the best. Either we do away with master and work in release
versions (removing anything not 0.1x or 0.2x), or we cut a branch for every
version release off master. Either works.  It sounds like you will do the
later if your going to make master the most current, this correct?

~Garrett