From "Sak, Steve" <s...@integrity-apps.com>
Subject CDH5 MR1
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:33:12 GMT

Has anyone gotten Blur built against Cloudera CDH5 using the MR1 libraries and done any testing?
 How likely is it to work?  I'm close to passing the unit tests but the poms are a hodgepodge
and our project is quickly approaching a decision point as to what direction to take.  We
were thinking that CDH5 MR1 would provide a medium risk option on the road to Hadoop 2 and
Yarn but perhaps were too low in our risk assessment.

Thanks,

Steve