From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Distribution question
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 20:31:21 GMT
In doing the console work, it was noticed that the src distro is including
the contrib folder.  What is the plan with contrib?  Is it supposed to have
things that may eventually graduate to the core?  If the plan is to keep it
in the src, there needs to be items excluded from the console directory
(i.e. the UI dependencies, which don't need to be included in the distro).

Let me know if you want me to update the assembly files to exclude all or
parts of the contrib folder.

Chris