From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Blur version 0.2.2-incubating - RC1
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 23:14:20 GMT
I see a number of NOTICE files in the source artifact. e.g.

./distribution/src/main/resources-hadoop1/notices/jetty-6.1.26.jar.NOTICE

I don't believe you should be including these given the artifact
doesn't include those jars. I'm not sure what to make of this...

would be good to add header boilerplate to Blur.html and index.html files.

Otw things looked pretty good.

Your git tag should probably be 'release-0.2.2-incubating-rc1" and not
"release-0.2.2-incubating", given it's not approved yet (most projects
use release-0.2.2-incubating-rc1 then add the release-0.2.2-incubating
tag once the release is approved).

This is a nit (not a release blocker) but your notice/copyright files
are still 2013, should be updated to include 2014.

Patrick