From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Time!
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 19:25:54 GMT
I think that there are two items are pending.

- Update the how to release wiki page with the feedback that Patrick
provided earlier in this thread.
- Figure out how to deploy the Blur artifacts into the maven repository (
https://repository.apache.org/index.html)

I will take a look at the maven repo stuff tonight.

Aaron