From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Console v2
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 02:27:54 GMT
I have committed a README at the root of the blur-console directory that
describes the steps to at least get the UI portion running.  I also added
some information about the approach that I took.

As of right now, I have been focusing on the UI portion and stubbing out
the data (mainly so I didn't have to have Blur running during this step).
 This approach is also allowing me to flush out how I'm going to ask Blur
for data and what pieces I will be asking for.

If you want to take a look, follow the UI steps and take a look, just
remember that right now you do not need a Blur instance to see the UI and
the data will be mocked out (in a randomly generated fashion) :-)

Please let me know if the steps don't work.  I setup a clean VM today and
started from scratch and got it working so they should be correct.

Chris