From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Console v2
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 16:17:44 GMT
Tim,

So one of the things I need to do is write up how to setup for development
and then incorporate the actual build into maven.  I will try to do that
now as all I have left for the initial functionality is search.

There is one other major part (if you actually want it to be useful).
 Currently I have been building the entire UI by mocking out the data from
Blur.  My next step is to finish out the Java side that talks to Blur and
returns data in the correct format for the UI.

I will work on the development process so that you can at least see how the
UI will work.  As soon as I get things hooked up to Blur proper, I will
work on the build process (with maven).

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you here, but I wanted to get to a
point where I could tell someone who wanted to help more than just
"everything needs to be done".

Chris