incubator-blur-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tim Williams <>
Subject Re: Release Time!
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:34:00 GMT
Sadly, I'm unable to make it this year.  Yeah, there's likely to be a
keysigning party there... in any case, a perfect opportunity to get

I reckon the question is whether we should wait or ask another
volunteer to step up?


On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 12:48 AM, Gagan Juneja
<> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
> I am going to attend ApacheCon in Denver, I guess this should be
> possible over there. Are you coming?
> Regards,
> Gagan
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 5:30 AM, Tim Williams <> wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Gagan Juneja
>> <> wrote:
>>> Hi Tim,
>>> I tried to connect with some committer near by. But got reply that
>>> this is possible only after personal meeting. He recommended to get it
>>> signed is some upcoming cloud stack. Is it required for release as I
>>> have uploaded public key to MIT server. I will sign jars with the
>>> private key I am having and anybody can use this with public key I
>>> have uploaded.
>> Hi Gagan,
>> That's why I suggested you find a local committer:)  Is anyone in
>> range that you could meetup for a beer or coffee?  Most folks (myself
>> included) will want to see some in-person identification before
>> signing a key.  Technically, maybe there's no requirement to be linked
>> into the WoT but it's surely the best thing for the project to have
>> trusted releases.  I'm not sure what to say, I hate to turn down an
>> eager Release Manager - hopefully you can find some spare time to
>> meetup with someone? :)
>> thanks,
>> --tim

View raw message