From Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Time!
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 14:35:18 GMT
Hi Tim,
I tried to connect with some committer near by. But got reply that
this is possible only after personal meeting. He recommended to get it
signed is some upcoming cloud stack. Is it required for release as I
have uploaded public key to MIT server. I will sign jars with the
private key I am having and anybody can use this with public key I
have uploaded.

Regards,
Gagan

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjuneja@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
> I have uploaded public key to MIT key server. I am writing an email to
> committers live nearby for requesting to sign my key. Will update you.
>
> Regards,
> Gagan
>
> On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 8:35 PM, Tim Williams <williamstw@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey Gagan,
>> The page Aaron linked to has tons of details but you need to publish your
>> keys to a keyserver (e.g. mit) - something like '--send-key' if you're
>> using gpg. Do you live near any other committers[1] who can sign your key?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --tim
>>
>> [1] - http://people.apache.org/map.html
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjuneja@gmail.com>wrote: