From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Release Time!
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 01:50:16 GMT
I believe that Blur 0.2.2 on the apache-blur-0.2 branch is ready to be
released. Tons of bug fixes, performance improvements and a few
enhancements are in this potential release.

So I would like to have someone else (that is a committer) perform the
release task this time around.  I am planning on going over the
How-To-Release wiki page to make sure that it is up to date.

For those that need the link:

http://wiki.apache.org/blur/HowToRelease

So if you have time to perform the release please respond back to the list.
 Thanks!

Aaron