From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Time!
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 13:54:38 GMT
On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 2:50 AM, Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjuneja@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks !
>
> Aaron can you please help me in setting up PGP keys, Web of Trust
> account,  member unix group on people.apache.org.

I can try, Tim helped me get through this process when I went though it.
 Maybe he can jump in here.

Where are you in the process?  Assuming that you are at the beginning you
will need to download and install a PGP tool.  I'm on OSX so I used
https://gpgtools.org/.  Make sure you follow these instructions:

http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#generate

Once you have your key created someone will need to sign it.

Aaron