From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduating from the Incubator
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 05:40:18 GMT
Hi Tim. I cleared my cache and indeed I can see the updates.

In the process I noticed that the site has 0.2.0 available for
download. I forgot that the 0.2.1 vote had gotten cancelled before
being finalized. So really just one release has happened at Apache,
I'd say that's too few. Is it a blocker, technically I don't believe
it is, but it doesn't give a warm fuzzy feeling either.

Graduation requirements are listed on this page, the checklist
specifically here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#checklist
I don't see any specific things that would block Blur from graduating,
but my preference would be to do another release or two (preferably
with RM diversity) before doing so.

Patrick