From Hualiang Xu <hualiang...@gmail.com>
Subject Blur Index get much slower when running under multi-node cluster than single cluster
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:55:14 GMT
Hi All,

I noticed that blur index speed is much slower when it is under multi-node
cluster than single cluster. For initial rows added to blur, its speed
looks good. But as I put more and more rows, the index speed slows down. Do
anyone see this?

If I put all the records in a single row, the index speeds up. However, I
noticed the query results are row based.

Thanks for any answer.
Hualiang