From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: master & apache-blur-0.2
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 23:53:50 GMT
Right or wrong, I stopped awhile ago because it seemed as though 0.2 was
the focus and no dev was being done on master (0.3), that wasn't just 0.2
being cherry-picked into master.  Perhaps the right thing to do is evaluate
what is in master (0.3) that's not in 0.2 and consider logically making the
0.2 branch the baseline/master and when 0.3 dev begins again start from the
current 0.2 branch.  Thoughts?

Aaron