From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blogging
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 07:00:05 GMT
Everyone should familiarize themselves with the details here:
"Podling Branding/Publicity"
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

The big no-no is issuing of "press releases". Typically other types of
publicity is fine though. One thing is to be sure to state up front
that your project is a project that's currently in incubation (rather
than a TLP). When in doubt you can talk with the press team.
http://www.apache.org/press/index.html#whoweare LMK and I'll be happy
to introduce you to Sally.

Patrick