From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tapplicationexception out of sequence response?
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:38:33 GMT
Appears to be between controller and shards, with the exception on the
controller side...

 BlurResultIterableClient.performSearch(BlurResultIterableClient.java:77)
BlurControllerServer.call(BlurControllerServer.java:396)

That's where it heads into generated code territory. The whole trace
isn't easily pastable for me so let me know if more context is
necessary...

Thanks,
--tim