From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tapplicationexception out of sequence response?
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 21:19:05 GMT
I think multiple queries does the trick.  Here's an evil scenario that
can produce it if done a couple times.

1) Run a cruelly long query (e.g. * )
2) Run, several non-trivial, but not evil queries over and over.
3) One of the non-trivial queries fails with the "out of sequence" error.
4) Then, Mr. Cruel Query fails with a "TTransportException:
j.n.SocketTimeoutException: Read Timed Out"

I think the corpus has to be reasonably large for it to be slow enough to occur.

Thanks,
--tim