From Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One Query!
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 07:44:54 GMT
Hi Aaron,
Thanks! this address most of my queries. I have some more queries

1. How we handle replication of shards like if some shard server is
down the how we can address requests for shards this Shard server was
holding.
2. Do we use HDFS replication any where? Means do we use HDFS
replicated indexes any where?

Regards,
Gagan