From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: invalid location id?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 17:17:13 GMT
Hmm, I thought I fixed that problem here.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-blur.git;a=commit;h=de596916af31c8f563cf1d16f6fbc4969684f189

The issue is because the SUPER score SCORE_TYPE is used, and when the
double produced from the score is cast to float.  Sometimes the float is a
NAN if the double was very small, and when the Lucene collector collects
the hit and the score NAN the docId is switched to Integer.MAX_VALUE for
some reason.  Did you get this update?

Aaron