From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tapplicationexception out of sequence response?
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:08:47 GMT
Tim you are right this only occurs when a thrift client has more then one
thread using it.  Can you isolate where the error is occurring?  Meaning is
it between the controller and shard or between your client and the
controller?  Because if it's between your client and the controller it's
likely something going on in your application logic.  If not, then there's
a bug somewhere in the client use/reuse.

Aaron