From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process to build the new blur-console
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 02:47:20 GMT
I tweaked a couple of things and actually removed font-awesome which should
make licenses easier.  I was able to run mvn install from both the root and
blur-console directory with no rat problems, however, there are 2 broken
tests in the console that need to be fixed (I ran out of time tonight).

Also, the query charts on the dashboard are a work in progress, there is a
jira ticket to fix missing data in the query status object that that
feature needs.  The table tab is also a work in progress, and I am
currently working on that.

Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

Chris