From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error starting Standalone Blur
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2013 11:37:14 GMT
Found it.  I had upgraded from 0.2 to 0.3 and both times never changed the
default_zk.cfg which puts the data in /tmp/zk_data.  The old layout didn't
match the new so it died.  We may want something in the release notes when
0.3 comes out in case someone doesn't start fresh with a new zookeeper.

Thanks for your help.