From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Error starting Standalone Blur
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 10:30:51 GMT
I am trying to run the quick start setup for Blur (to use for testing the
console) and I am having some connection problems.  The 3 processes start
but very soon after the controller dies and then shortly after that the
shard dies.  Here is what I have noticed:

- blur-site.properties has default.zookeeper set to 127.0.0.1
- both controller and shard fail with connection refused to localhost/
127.0.0.1
- zookeeper log states that it is binding on 0.0.0.0

I'm not sure where zookeeper is getting that IP.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris