From Vikrant Navalgund <vikrant.navalg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error starting Standalone Blur
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2013 11:14:36 GMT
Hello Chris,
I have couple of questions. Looks like your lib jars are out of sync.
Have you rebuilt your lib jars with the latest master ? The code that
creates that ZK node is in the Controller startup code.(blur-core).

Also is there any specific action which triggered the issue?

I would recommend that you rebuild the project and deploy all the latest
lib jars, or at least deploy the blur-core latest jar.
Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Vikrant

--