From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom fields with m/r
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:54:34 GMT
I don't see where the TableContext created in outputformat could have
access to the cluster's configuration or jar files.  Maybe when the
cluster is initialized it should write the configuration and jars to
HDFS, making it available to the output format?  If so, should the
writer be arranged with zk?  Or is there another plan I'm not seeing
in there?

Thanks,
--tim