From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: outputformat
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 01:18:54 GMT
Maybe this is as simple as changing the class definition from:

public class DefaultBlurReducer extends Reducer<Text, BlurMutate, Text,
BlurMutate> {

public class DefaultBlurReducer extends Reducer<Writable, BlurMutate,
Writable, BlurMutate> {
That way any key type could be used.  We should also change the
BlurRecordWriter and BlurOutputFormat to reflect this.

Aaron