From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blur Console v2 Design Proposal
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 18:04:21 GMT
I have pushed up a branch for the blur console work (blur-console-v2).  I
have setup a basic structure with some RESTful calls in the Jetty server
and the first two parts of the Dashboard.  I will need a lot of help to
flush out the rest of it.  We should probably create Jira tickets for each
of the other parts.

Also, AngularJS has some very good testing ability with Jasmine and Karma
Test Runner, it would be great if I could get some help in wiring that up
to Maven.

Please everyone take a look and lets talk about how I started this and if
this is how we should continue.

The legacy (v1) blur console is in the folder blur-console-old for
reference.

Chris