From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Build Tools
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:12:06 GMT
While working on the new Blur Console I have been trying to figure out ways
to run Javascript tests easily within our current setup and I had a
question for the group.  Does anyone have a problem with requiring the
system to have another tool (i.e. Node) installed in order to run the
console tests?  I really don't want to add more dependencies than we need,
but this would make it very easy to call out from maven to run the tests
using Node.

Just wanted to get some thoughts

Thanks,
Chris