From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject controllers file vs. ControllerServerList call
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 23:24:49 GMT
Hi,

I have found some interesting things with the quick start and wanted to see
if this is going to be an issue on real instances.

1. In the conf/controllers file it lists one node of localhost (no port).
 I tried to read that file and build the BlurClient connection string which
failed because there was no port.  I ended up writing code to check for the
absence of a port and add 40010 but that feels wrong.

2. Like I said above the controllers file lists localhost but the
ControllerServerList call returns the name of my machine and a port.  This
causes problems for me when I am trying to figure out which nodes are
offline.

Thanks in advance,
Chris