From saurabh gupta <saurabh....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed for BLUR-208
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 16:48:44 GMT
Hi,

In BlurNRT class there is a code which loads the existing snapshots:

 if (snapshotsDirectoryExists()) {
      // load existing snapshots
      sdp = new
SnapshotDeletionPolicy(_tableContext.getIndexDeletionPolicy(),
loadExistingSnapshots());
    } else {
      sdp = new
SnapshotDeletionPolicy(_tableContext.getIndexDeletionPolicy());
    }

But now in 4.4 version there is no constructor with second argument. They
changed it corresponding to
LUCENE-4973<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-4973>
.

Also to open a old snapshot the

IndexCommit snapshot = snapshotter.getSnapshot(name);

changed to

IndexCommit snapshot = snapshotter.getIndexCommit(long gen);

which takes generation

I am not getting how to get the generation.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Thanks,
Saurabh Gupta