From rahul challapalli <challapallira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed for BLUR-208
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 21:26:53 GMT
Hi Saurabh,

I just checked the SnapshotDeletionPolicy interface for 4.4 and I don't see
any problem.

http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_4_0/core/org/apache/lucene/index/SnapshotDeletionPolicy.html

Most likely I am missing something. Are you getting a compilation error?
Provide additional details if you have any. Thanks.

- Rahul