From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Tools
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:12:42 GMT
In defense of using node.  We do require that people install thrift, java,
maven and git to be able to perform all development tasks.  Since there is
very little jvm javascript tools like Chris needs for developing a
javascript heavy web front end I can understand why node could be used for
development purposes.

Aaron