From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Querying a record while it's in memory
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 12:04:44 GMT
Are you talking the MemoryIndex in Lucene?  If so, no Blur doesn't have
anything like that built in.  However you could use the Analyzer and
FieldManager from Blur to help create a similar behavior.

TableContext context = TableContext.create(TableDescriptor);
FieldManager fieldManager = context.getFieldManager();
List<Field> fields = fieldManager.getField(rowid,record);
Analyzer analyzerForWriter =  fieldManager.getAnalyzerForIndex();
Analyzer analyzerForQuery =  fieldManager.getAnalyzerForQuery();

Aaron