From Garrett Barton <garrett.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: controllers file vs. ControllerServerList call
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 02:04:29 GMT
One could potentially wrap the blur zookeeper stuff
(o.a.b.m.ZooKeeperClusterStatus) with a client read only class where the
client cannot cause any damage.  I do that with my zk stuff and it works
awesome. Same logic is shared for accessing the data.  I have not looked at
o.a.b.m.ZooKeeperClusterStatus to see how easy that would be mind you.