From Colton McInroy <col...@dosarrest.com>
Subject Re: Querying a record while it's in memory
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 20:30:02 GMT
Hmm... I've been trying to do this without any luck so far.

I cannot find where the objects Field, and Analyzer are declared... I
tried adding all of the blur libs as well as lucene analyzer common,
queries, and queryparser.

Can you perhaps ellaborate a bit more on how to accomplish searching a
single record in memory.

Thanks,
Colton McInroy

  * Director of Security Engineering