From Colton McInroy <col...@dosarrest.com>
Subject Querying a record while it's in memory
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 13:58:58 GMT
Hello,

     I am wondering if it is possible to run a query against a single
record stored in memory? and if so can you give me an example? While
parsing and entering log entries into Blur, I would like to be able to
pass that record over to a thread which analyzes the record with a query
which may trigger some kind of action. I used to be able to do this with
lucene... hmm... I was going to provide some example code, but I cannot
seem to find it.

--
Thanks,
Colton McInroy