From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javascript Zookeeper client
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 21:56:28 GMT
In the current tool, we use the Zookeeper client for the following pieces:

1. Ensemble online/offline status
2. Controller node status
3. Shard node status
4. Cluster definitions (with shard node breakdown and table breakdown)
5. Initial indication when a table shows up (info about the table comes
from Blur itself)