From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blur Console Tests
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 23:22:44 GMT
Hi Mike,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  You are right, those are
broken, probably from the cleanup of the contributed code in prep of the
release.  If you would like to help fix them that would be great, though I
must defer to the more senior members as to the value of the effort since
we are planning on redoing the console.

Chris