From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LICENSE File?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 04:18:29 GMT
Firstly, do you need to use/include the minified version? Perhaps punt
on that for now? Or could minification be done post-install? (or
somehow subsequent to your distribution of these files)

I see some discussion of this, you might investigate further with
established projects that face the same issue:
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aapache.org+jquery+license&oq=site%3Aapache.org+jquery+license&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.4755j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=site:apache.org+jquery+license+minified

Patrick