From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Blur version 0.2.0-incubating
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2013 03:23:43 GMT
-1. Things look great however I noticed that the source artifact
includes the same LICENSE/NOTICE as the binary artifact. You only want
to include LICENSE/NOTICE specific for the artifact. (the jars listed
in these two files are not included in the src artifact for example,
js is included in both so it's correct to include that in the LIC/NOT
for both, etc...)

If this is addressed I don't see any other issue that would keep me
from +1'ing the release at this point.

Regards,

Patrick